If you answer yes to any of these questions, then you probably need the assistance of a professional care manager:
- Are the reports you are receiving from your family sometimes missing information or incorrect?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with the burden of caring for your loved one?
- Do you need help navigating through the sometimes confusing medical system?
- Do you need coordination of medications between multiple prescribers, and a clear administration schedule to ensure there are no missed doses and no overmedication?
- Are you or your family members having multiple hospital readmissions that could potentially be prevented with more oversight?
- Do you need someone on a regular basis to oversee and provide support to the daily care provider, and to supply detailed reports to you?
- Do you need help finding an independent or assisted living environment for your loved one?
- Do some family members live out of the area, and a care manager would reduce stress for all concerned?
- Assessment and ongoing monitoring
- Assistance in evaluating appropriate placement needs, such as independent or assisted living
- Assisting with adapting the home to the client’s needs, such as setting up outside resources to install ramps, hospital beds, shower seats, and more
- Crisis intervention and emotional support
- Family and caregiver education and training
- Home and environment safety evaluation
- Legal needs and insurance paperwork
- Medical management, including direct communication with providers, doctor visit coordination, medication management, and ongoing review for changes in condition, with direct reporting to family as needed
- Planning and problem solving
- Recommending and overseeing outside resources, such as medical and non-medical home health agencies
- Social and peer interaction groups
Visionary Care Management
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 24997, San Jose, CA 95154
Phone: +1.408.483.3473 | Fax: +1.408.709.1823
Please use the convenient form below to contact us with your questions or needs. Your personal information remains just that - personal - and is used solely to respond to your inquiry.